Saturday, October 19, 2013

Free Halloween Game for the Classroom or Family Fun

Freaky Forest is a game I created with the help of my wife and children a few years ago.  It is a very simple push your luck game about trying to find your lost trick-or-treat candy in a scary forest.

You can play the game with chips, but it's a lot more fun to play with candy like M&M's or Skittles.  It would be good for three to six children per group in a classroom or as a fun family game.  

We sold some copies through Fair Play Games and then I put it online for free as a print-and-play game.

I just compiled the rules and sheet of cards into one PDF.  The page of cards should be printed on heavy paper or cardstock.  You also need two regular dice and 10 chips or pieces of candy per player.

And if you're interested in another free Halloween game with versions for the classroom and for a group of friends, check out my creativity game Halloween Haiku.

No comments:

Post a Comment