But now that my daughter is heading into college, I could use a little money! I'm now selling an updated version on Teachers Pay Teachers for a low price. Check it out here!
Here is more information about the book:
Speech Bubbles + Real Life Photos = Instant Fun!
I took the tips I've learned from sharing this process with hundreds of teachers, updated the supporting resources, and I created this 32-page ebook to help teachers use these comics for fun projects in any grade or subject. It includes:
- All the basics you and students need to know to make fun comics quickly and easily.
- Suggestions for creative uses.
- Final project ideas like ebooks, webcomics and video slideshows.
- Tips for making them fit your needs and schedule.
- Considerations for grading.
I gave this book away for free for about a year. I'm selling an updated version on Teachers Pay Teachers for a low price.
The new version includes some updated information on the video projects and a suggested rubric for scoring the projects.
Check it out here!
(And as a bonus, you'll also find a link to my free journal guide, 31 Days of Teaching Like an Artist if you want that ebook too.)