Thursday, July 21, 2011

Games and Activities for Promethean's ActivClassroom

I started this blog to highlight my games and activities that I'm posting at Promethean Planet. As they develop and as I create more of them, I will want a central place to present information. Other learning activities and creations will likely show up here as well.

For now, here is my author page at Promethean Planet:
http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en-us/Search/resources/?Author=1005530

Most of the activities are based on my party game Oh, Really!, published by Find It Games. I created some versions that can be played in the Government classroom. Also, there are some tailored toward Speech, Debate, Vocational Skills and Family/Consumer Ed.

I also have two activities based on a Haiku game that I made. One of them would work well in a Mythology classroom.

1 comment:

  1. This week we finished our class websites. I have a lot of information on mine and I plan on using it quite often in my teaching. I used information that my classmates and I gathered for our wikis. I really enjoyed creating it because it consolidates a large amount of information in one place. Feel free to visit and look around! educational technology

    ReplyDelete