Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Website Design Lessons for High School Digital Media Class

We started some basic website design lessons this week in Digital Media class at the high school.  We use free accounts at Weebly.

These lessons get the students thinking about the area of interest that they will focus on for the site.  They will get a chance to write some initial content, but the idea is we will continue to develop the sites as a place to show finished products as the semester continues.

The first three assignments are:

If you're interested in modifying those documents, let me know and I can share them with you in Google Docs format.

Student examples will be posted in the weeks ahead.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work Toledo Web Design

    ReplyDelete