Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Classroom Creativity Game - Why Did the Chicken...?


As I posted a few days ago, here's a computer version of the creativity game Why Did the Chicken...?, originally designed as a party game by Kory Heath.

The format of this game is similar to many of the classroom creativity games I have featured on this site.  This one just lets everyone play on the computer.  It could be a fun warm-up or wrap-up exercise after one of the flipchart games based on that system.

Check out the page and please share the link with other teachers.

http://bit.ly/wdtcgame

If you like it, let me know and I'll put a few other of the creativity games into this format.

And while I'm at it, here's a reminder about my Mythology Edition of Why Did the Chicken...? in flipchart format.  It's been my most popular classroom activity this summer from Promethean Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment