Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Great Advice for the Creative Life

I have been reading Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon.  It's filled with some great advice for students growing up in today's information saturated society.

When I first wrote this short post about Austin Kleon's book I had no idea how many people find my blog through it.

If you're not a teacher but you came across this blog, please consider passing the link along to someone you know in education.  Ideas can change the world and even the simplest ideas and acts can change a life.

See my pages about creativity games in the classroom or my vision for education.  If you know someone who might find them useful, please send them the links!  

 This image has been all too true of my own work, except for that low point at the bottom.  For me it never seems like just a single point!

No comments:

Post a Comment