Saturday, March 13, 2021

An Easy Way to See Students' Typed Answers in Google Docs

 I know I'm not the only one to use this method, but here's how I create highlighted answer blanks in Google Docs. This makes it easy to see their answers when you assign it as "Make a copy for each student" in Google Classroom.

Here's how it looks when they type in the box:


To create that box, I just insert a 1x1 table and then fill it with a light color. The animated GIF below shows the process. 

Once you make one answer blank like this, you can select it, copy it and then paste it in each question in your Doc.



3 comments:

  1. Nice post!! Thanks for sharing. If you want to know about Linksyssmartwifi you can visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Download Latest Game For Free From Here
    DLGAMES.FUN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this information. I am a college student and future elementary teacher. I don't know much about Google Docs so this post will really help me. I can use it throughout the rest of college years, with my future coworkers, students, and parents. technology is being so big, and Google docs is becoming more popular. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete