Monday, July 17, 2017

How to Make a PDF eBook Using Google Slides

In class and for my personal use, I have created PDF "ebooks" using Google Slides. It's a simple method that can make attractive files that are easy to share.

There are essentially two steps:

  1. Make a slideshow in Google Slides. This will take the longest. And it can take a very long time depending on how attractive you want it to look and how many pages you'll be creating.
  2. Download it as a PDF. This takes about 10 seconds. Literally, it's just two or three clicks.
I made the tutorial for this process. It doesn't go into great detail about how to do the layout, but I show a few things briefly about the most important tools you'll use.

If you don't want to watch the entire thing, click the links below to open a new tab at that section of the video. I highlighted the two key ones for anyone familiar with Google Slides in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment