Monday, April 4, 2016

My Google Drive Quick Tips

Over the course of this school year I created a few "Quick Tips" about Google Drive and other tools for the teachers I work with. My goal was to highlight easy, useful features in under two minutes.

First, a couple general comments:

  • Google updates the apps frequently, so even the more recent videos might show slightly outdated interfaces. The general processes are the same though.
  • Some of these are very informal recordings done quickly for other purposes. I trust they'll still be of use as a quick lesson.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below or send me an email. I'm always happy to help and I'll add to this list as more information is requested.


Navigating Google Drive

Organizing files in Google Drive



Uploading files of any type to Google Drive


How to share files in Google Drive using Link Sharing - It's better than typing everyone's email address in that box!


Inserting images in Google Docs


Adding hyperlinks to Google Docs, Slides and Drawings


Adding comments to a document - This includes tips on doing this without taking your hands off the keyboard. That's really helpful when grading several papers!


No comments:

Post a Comment