- 10 Tips for Recording Video in the Classroom - I repeat these things constantly to students during video projects.
- 8 Things I Emphasize When Teaching about Game Design - These are not specific to a class or resource. They are general thoughts I picked up as a designer or from hanging out with them.
- My favorite things to assign that students enjoy too - Here are some quick thoughts and links about my favorite types of assignments over the years. The focus is on deeper thinking and creativity.
- 6 Game Apps I Recommend for School - Being a gamer, I suggest these lesser known games are worth a look. They might only be good in a narrow range of uses in school.
- 6 Ways to Teach Like an Artist - The post that captured what I've been feeling the last five years
- 8 Books that Changed My Work in Education - The books that changed or super-charged my thinking about myself, ed-tech and creativity
- 5 Benefits of Teaching Like an Artist - Some thoughts after putting my theory into practice
Sunday, November 10, 2013
6+ Lists of Tips and Insights for Creativity and Technology in Education
My numbered lists have grabbed a lot of attention, so I thought I'd make a list of lists. These are classroom tech tips or insights for becoming a more effective teacher. (I originally only had five, but now I've been adding all my other lists here. It will be 6+ from here out.)