Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Music creation for the classroom...and for teachers

As I've posted previously, I am always looking for opportunities to create music in the classroom.  Here are a couple videos I quickly put together.  Both are of a song we used to kick off our project based learning PD last week.

The first was created in iMovie on the iPad.


This second version was done with WeVideo.  There are some limitations in WeVideo that I don't like, but overall I'm very impressed with the possibilities for using this in class.  I haven't had the chance yet, but I hope to in the next couple weeks.
 

The song was recorded in GarageBand on the iPad.  It's a little rough, but I think it's a great example of how easy it is to make some fun music and put a video together.  I hope to have some examples of student work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment