Speech Bubbles + Real Life Photos = Instant Fun!
You can get it free by filling out the form below.
I took the tips I've learned from sharing this process with hundreds of teachers, updated the supporting resources, and I created this 32-page ebook to help teachers use these comics for fun projects in any grade or subject. It includes:
- All the basics you and students need to know to make fun comics quickly and easily.
- Suggestions for creative uses.
- Final project ideas like ebooks, webcomics and video slideshows.
- Tips for making them fit your needs and schedule.
- Considerations for grading.
Just fill out the form below and you'll get a download link for the PDF ebook. Your email address will be added to my monthly newsletter list. I use it to share my resources and a few of my favorite links I come across. If you don't like the newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time.
(And as a bonus, you'll also find a link to my free journal guide, 31 Days of Teaching Like an Artist if you want that ebook too.)