Saturday, September 23, 2017

Ongoing Comic Project for Everyone

Here's a exciting project we started this week.

I had assigned my usual comic projects in the middle school Computer class and a couple girls really got into the idea of making a story. So I suggested we make an ongoing story to post on our school page along with a survey to let everyone make suggestions on what happens next.

So comics, cliffhangers and everyone can play a part. How fun is that?

Here are the few pages we came up with to kick things off. I also made a short Google Form that asked for suggestions about what the girls should find in the storage room. I gave them a chance to vote for if the thing they find should surprise them right away or if it should take awhile.

We got several votes in the first couple days and the girls are planning the next part of the story. I look forward to seeing it play out over the next several weeks.

When the story is done, I'll post an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment