Free ebook!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Comic resources updated for 2016 and a new page added

I had the privilege of presenting at the Chrome Lab conference in Milan, Michigan this week. It was at the Milan Center for Innovative Studies, which is one of my favorite facilities to teach and learn*.

Many thanks to the two fine teachers pictured at the right for their help in posing for our comic. Notice we incorporated "props" from Pixabay.com.

My session was on Creative Comics with Google Tools, so I put in a lot of time to update the resources. I decided to dedicate a whole page to it here on the blog.

You can find in the menu above or by clicking here.

It links to my comics resource page, which I also updated considerably.

You can also follow the tweets from the section at our hashtag, #CLComics16.

*It was a special bonus for me to visit the Center this year, since I found out one of my former math students teaches math there!

No comments:

Post a Comment